Thursday, February 9, 2012

BTS: Shine Severo Shoot


I'm back with another blog and this time, it’s about a client shoot I got invited to last Saturday. It was organized by the Bebelgum Project, a group of photographers based in Bacoor, Cavite who loves to do model shoots. I already got the chance to work with them months back. (Click here to see the photos.) In this shoot, I had the privilege to work with Mutya ng Bacoor 2010, Ms. Shine Severo.
Our shoot location was at an abandoned building somewhere in Bacoor. We did the hair and makeup prep at the SELECT Convenience Store (that of Shell Gas Station) near the place. Hihi. Doing prep at a convenience store would be another first for me. =) If you haven’t read about my post about 
“firsts” just click this link.




Here's a before and after photo of what turned out after the hair and makeup. =)


I was advised ahead of time that since our location is gonna be an abandoned building and the prep is just a convenience store, I will not be able to use my hair tools because I can't plug it anywhere. So what I only brought was some hair products and set her hair with them. 




I dampened her hair, applied hair mousse, brushed it and twisted random sections of hair and sprayed on some hair spray. Then I went to proceed with makeup while the hair sets.


And this is how it looks like without flash. I was hoping to do the Kim Kardashian makeup in this look. Let me know if I succeeded on it! Hihi!

Yay!! Another group shot before starting the photo shoot session.


Shine is very pretty! Sorry I look so haggard in this photo! haha!!

Thanks Shine for gracefully doing this pose. Do you like the eye makeup?

More BTS photos here...




And here is a little teaser on how the actual photos went out...
Photographed by Ben Brian Banao

Photographed by Wilbert Disquitado

Thanks to the Bebelgum Project for once again trusting my skills. Though I know you were kind of unprepared to consume in the big frizzy hair, you guys still managed to shoot it. Thank you so much for appreciating my work. =) It was really fun working with you guys. Till our next shoot! <3

Photographers:
Ben Brian Banao
Wilbert Disquitado
Troy Marquez
Dennis Nacpil
Fhel Pocoso

I'll be uploading more photos in my FB page very soon. Comment below what you think about my work in this shoot. =)


4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE it! great job, as always! congrats! and to the photogs too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ate Pearl! I can't wait for you to come home! Tayo nmn mag-photoshoot!!! =)

      Delete
  2. Mommy ang ganda grabe :)) Nakakaexcite po tuloy yung sinasabi nyong kukunin nyo akong model :)) - Cath po ito :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cath!!! =) Salamat! Sige...hanapan natin ng avail schedule yung shoot. Sabihan kita agad. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...