Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Huge Collective Makeup Haul

I would have to admit, I'm so bad at hoarding stuff! I love makeup so much that most of the time, I can't help it and I'd find myself shopping for more and more. I love trying out new products and buying new things.  
I'm sort of an impulse buyer. I say "Sort of" because I'd still make it a point that I read and watch reviews of the things I'm gonna buy. I read and watch lots of reviews so if the products are raved about and I get the chance to get them, I will. Haha! Although most of the time, I just try to find more things that I think would be useful for my kit since I do freelance hair and makeup service. I would just always tell myself that I'm surely going to use them. Hehe!
And another thing... I'm not so sure if it's just me but I really want new products to be in their tip-top shape for photo ops. I'm always imagining my newly bought makeups being photographed for my blog. Haha! So what happens is that if I forget to take a picture of the product, I almost completely forget about it. They just all get stuck in my drawers unopened, some even kept inside their plastic pouches from how it was exactly purchased. Untouched. Bad me.. >.<


Now let's go and get started in this huge haul...


Even though most of these items are untouched for at least a while, some are actually backups for my favorite things.
Read more to see which ones are repurchased products... ;)


FACE PRODUCTS:



L'oreal Base Magique transforming smoothing Primer - PhP 945.00
from SM Calamba
L'oreal True Match liquid foundation in N7 Nude Beige - PhP 945.00 Bought from Landmark during a sale for only PhP 796.00!!! =)

The Base Magique primer, I've used for quite sometime already. It feels real smooth on the skin when applied, not sure about it getting the foundation to last longer.
The foundation is also lovely except that it is actually dark on my skin. I think I got lighter now. ;) Love mixing this with my Encara BB Cream.
 Aziza Powder Foundation in Jasmin Tea (Light) and Aziza Oil-Free Liquid Foundation in Warm Beige, Classic Beige and Buff Beige. Everything for PhP 66.00 each from Japan Home Store.
MAJOR REPURCHASE! 
Fanny Serrano 2-way Powder Foundation. Mall Price - PhP 399.00 each.
Top Right - Silk - Bought from Natasha direct Selling during sale for only PhP 364.00 plus member's discount. ;)
Top Right - Organaza - Bought from SM Dasmarinas
Bottom Left-Right - Rajah and Chino - Bought from SM Calamba.
I'm loving the new packaging. The SA said that not all branches have been distributed with the new refillable packaging yet. 


Sooo LOVE these powders! They're awesomely affordable and gives great coverage. I've hit pan on the ones the first three shades I've tried (Silk, Chino and Rajah).




James Cooper Jazzy Collection - Compact Cream Foundation in CF-01, CF-05 and CF-02 - PhP 550.00 each
Got these amazingly pigmented foundation from SM Calamba. Oh how I wish this brand is available here in Dasma. Great quality!

Maybelline ClearSmooth Face Powder in Honey - PhP 199.00
Nichido Minerls/Spot Concealer in Natural - PhP 138.00
Nichido Powder Blush in Cool Rum - PhP 88.00
Love both the powder and blush... been using both for years and I've finished quite a lot already. Hehe!

EYE PRODUCTS:

Fashion 21 Eyeshadow Trio - Php 150.00 (on sale for PhP 135.00)
James Cooper Jazzy Collection Aqua Cream Eyeshadow - PhP 299.00
SanSan Eyeshadow Trio in No. 02- PhP 101.00
4U2 Diamond Eyeshadow in Duo No. 12 (left) and No. 11 (right) - PhP 179.00 each (on sale for only PhP 94.00 + 10% off during 3-day sale. Super amazing deal!)





Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara in 280 Blackest Black - $ 4.19
Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Waterproof Mascara in 240 Glam Black - $ 4.19


Bought both from Ulta.com last year. Unopened. I asked a my sister's sister-in-law to buy these for me along with a couple of other things. I'm so excited to finally open these 'coz the ones I use now are already drying out. I've heard lots of great reviews for both of these, too.


(L-R) Fanny Serrano Eyebrow Pencil in Classic Mocha (Light Brown) - PhP 145.00 (PhP 130.00 + members' discount)
Nichido Eye Pencil in 803 Brown - PhP 100.00
NYX Jumbo Pencil in French Fries  - Got it as Freebie from an online purchase. ;)
Nichido Mineral  Kohl Pencil in Onyx - PhP 138.00 (re-purchase)
Fanny Serrano Soft Eye Pencil in Soft Choco (Dark Brown) - PhP 165.00 (PhP 148 + member's discount)
E.l.f Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara - another freebie from an online purchase...yay! hehe!

Watsons Eyebrow shapers - PhP 89.00 for a pack of 3

LIP PRODUCTS:


AVON Ultra Luxury Lip Liner in Baby Pink and Wild Berry - PhP 215.00  each (Got them on sale for only PhP 149.00 + member's discount)
AVON Simply Pretty Swirl Lipgloss in Very Berry - freebie from my AVON orders! hihi! ;)
Fashion 21 Aqualicious Moisture-Rich Lipstick in Little Mermaid - PhP 155.00 (This one's a repurchase! Super lovely shade, very pigment and smooth on the lips.)



I'm so happy to have finally shared these to all of you. I've been keeping lots of them untouched in my drawers because I feel the need to keep them unopened until I've blogged about them. Haha! So now, I'm so excited to use them already. Haha! 
You might also notice, I'm such a fan of things on sale. Who doesn't want to save a few pesos, right? Malls often go on sale (market introductory/clearance sale/promo sale/) so I think that's always a smart move to purchase things especially when you are actually buying them. Timing is of the essence. Besides, I'm still trying to build my kit and I want to have diverse makeup options, so saving the few pesos would be very important. ;)


Do you love things on sale too? Do you also sometimes purchase things and totally forget about them? haha!

Hope you all enjoyed this post. Check back for more hauls to come and reviews of the products I've included.

17 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! you have so many stuff! :) I would really like to try the aziza stuff since its a little cheap but good according to my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice! =) Hehe! You should. It's pretty cheap for only PhP 66.00 each. I've seen some online stores actually selling them for PhP 150. hehe!

      Delete
    2. Hi, I like your blog a lot. Just wanna ask if it's okay kung I'll buy the avon luxury lip liner in baby pink..

      Delete
  2. i love your haul!!! i would like to try a lot of stuff but then i just happened to shop a while ago.
    i didn't know they had make up products in japan home center.. are those liquid foundation good? :)

    http://deynakim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dana Kimberly - thank you dear! =) I was actually surprised to find makeups there, though I've purchased quite a few products like amazing false lashes and makeup sponges. I only saw them placed along the cashier area. Hehe! The liquid foundation is actually pigmented but a little too dry for my liking. I think it's a good product to try out. :)

      Delete
  3. I love your haul but I dont like sansan palette in Number two it crease immediately kasi wet yung eyeshadow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! =) I've actually not tried it yet except for when I swatched it before the purchase. The pigmentation was amazing so I bought it immediately. Hehe! This would probably work with an eyeshadow primer. Thanks for the heads up, dear! =)

      Delete
  4. Rajah! Ang tagal ko ng naghahanap dito. Wala lagi. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww.. naku sis! Lagi nga rin talaga out of stock dito samin. Sa SM Calamba ko pa yan nakita. Kaya kahit hindi discounted nung araw na yun, binili ko na agad. Hehe!

      Delete
  5. Sis, do you have a review on the Aziza Oil-Free Liquid Foundation? I have the Warm Beige and Classic Beige, I got them from my MIL's friend, from the US. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a review on it yet sis eh. I will try to make one the soonest. :) I was actually shocked to see it from the Japan Store since I recognized it to be a US brand. hehe! Please check back for my review on that product. Thank you!!! =)

      Delete
  6. nichido's my fave eyebrow pencil, i bought one again went i visited the philippines last year. and yes, falsies's the best mascara! im on my 4th bottle haha, another fave is hypnose by lancome. damn i just admire you and your love for make up, keep it up aila. (=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! This gets me more excited to try The Falsies mascara! hehe! Thank you soooo much! Mwah! =)

      Delete
  7. From which branch of Japan Home Store have you bought the Aziza Foundations? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robinsons Dasmarinas. =) I just spotted them at the cashier counter.. :D

      Delete
  8. This is a great post, very informative!

    If you are looking for Beauty Products at reasonable rates then visit our website www.saintgermainmakeup.com, we are the

    No.1 ledaing comapny in USA & Canada for providing any type of Beauty Products.

    Liquid to Powder Foundation & Oil Free Liquid Foundation

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Miss Aila,
    If you are impulsive, I, on the other hand is always confused and I always have second thoughts whenever I go shopping for makeup.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @ Aveeno Philippines

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...