Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Makeup for Brookfield Culinary Arts Shoot



Chef Lynne Ariola-Esguerra and Chef Carol Ariola-Cabaliw
of the Brookfield College - Culinary Arts

Last Monday, I was privileged to render my services for the graduation pictorial of the chefs and students of Brookfield College's Culinary Arts Program. 
Thanks to Ned for tagging me along!

 I did total of 10 makeovers. makeup for 5 ladies and grooming for 5 men. I promise to post photos of the makeovers very soon. :)
Will update this post with the photos of the last 2 men from the shoot once Ned posts them already. Be sure to also like his FB page (link here). He does amazing works.
Now, let me share with you photos from that shoot.











Weee! I'm very happy with how the photos turned out! =) Can't wait to show you the before and after photos. Please check back soon! Thanks for reading!


Beauty Bloggers United #1 Giveaway still ongoing. JOIN HERE!

Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...