Saturday, June 30, 2012

Bridal Makeover - Riza

Hello everyone! How's your Saturday going so far? I just got home from a long day's work. I went to an early morning wedding gig at Laguna then rushed back to Cavite to ship super lots of Encara BB Cream orders. Yay! Tiring (I'm referring to traveling and commuting. Hehe!) but super fun!

Today I got another privilege to do makeup for a bride. Let me just share with you a few photos I got chance to take.

Meet my very pretty bride for today, Riza. She trusted me enough and told me I can do any kind of makeup that I think would fit her. I gave her a fresh simple look since it is a morning wedding. I am so happy that she was very satisfied with my service.
She requested for  a half-updo for her hair. I also did some flower twists at the back. I forgot to take photos of the back view of the hairstyle I made. Again. Huhu.


Read more if you want to know what products I used for her makeup. =)





Skin Care:
Watsons Green Tea anti-oxidant oil-control facial toner
Myra-E Facial Moisturizer
Encara BB Cream

On her face:
James Cooper Jazzy Foundation in CF-02
L'oreal True Match in N7 Nude Amber
Fanny Serrano 2-way cake in Chino, Silk and Rajah

On her cheeks:
In2it long wearing blush in CB 05 Tempation
E.l.f Contouring blush in Blushed

On her brows:
In2it brow kit
Ever Bilena Original in Brown
Etude House Color My Brows No. 2

On her eyes:
BH Cosmetics 26 Colors Neutral Eyeshadow Palette
Fashion 21 Color Set Eyeshadow Palette
Nichido Eyeliner in Brown Black
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

On her lips:
NYX slim lip pencil in Nude Pink
NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Candy Land



Bride - Riza with her HMUA ;)

Then just a few minutes after we parted, I received this short but truly heart-warming text message.  ♥ ♥ ♥

She also mentioned that she actually reads my blog a lot. Yay! Thank you Riza, for letting me be part of your special day. =)

Hope you all enjoyed this quick post. Make sure to follow my blog to see more photos of my makeup makeovers. I'm surely sharing when I get the official wedding shots. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...