Sunday, July 1, 2012

Unwrapping: Online Shopping

It was an ordinary day two Fridays ago, as I was all busy doing my everyday work, until another sweet surprise came by through this...


Woot!!! Hehe!I've been kind of getting hooked with online shopping since so far I've not encountered any trouble or hassles with it. Haha! Plus, I love buying things on SALE. So whenI saw some online shops selling some goodies at an amazing discounted price, I willfully indulged myself. Hehe!


Take a peek and see the items I got. =)



These are what's inside the blue pouch which I purchased from Emaree Trendy Shop. Items came intact and carefully protected with bubble wrap. 
NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Powder in Mocha Glow - bought for only PhP 200.00
NYX Slim Lip Pencils in 810 Natural and 854 Pale Pink PhP 75 each
Those Cover Girl samplers are actually a freebie Ate Rio, the owner and also my brother's bestfriend, sent me since I've been a regular customer already. Hehe! Thanks ate!
(Sad news! My sister dropped the powder the following day and it got crushed into pieces. I couldn't do anything. Huhuhu. I actually even cried. It still sealed and I've not touched it since.)


This one I purchased from Lyka's Makeup Haul which I just recently discovered from Facebook. It was just in time since they were having a clearance SALE.
More plastice packaging... ;)
And these are what's inside the goodie bag... I'm sure I got them for quite a good price since I've seen lots and lots of shop selling these items which is more expensive.
Kleancolor Nail Lacquer in Neon Pink PhP 70
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Dark Brown PhP120
NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Teal and White PhP 65 each
NYX Slim Lip Pencils in Sand Pink, Nude Pink and Orange PhP 65 each

So that was it! Hope you enjoyed this quick post. Let me know which products you want me to review. Till my next post... =)


2 comments:

  1. so many nyx lip liners! :) love it!

    Much Love!

    --Alice
    www.photoescape06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I love them too! They're really nice and pigmented and pretty cheap especially when you spot them on sale. Thanks for dropping by! <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...