Thursday, August 23, 2012

Attempt on Colors

WARNING: Too much vanity...

Two nights ago when I was home alone, I posted a makeup-less photo of myself on my personal FB account. I was feeling kinda good about my skin that time though I know it's not perfect. It's more about loving your own skin and beauty. Hehe!
Someone asked why some girls can't survive going out without makeup on. I think, some do it because they want to feel more beautiful. Others do it to let out their inner creativity. And this is what I did...

That day, I also had a makeup client at home and so my things were set up. The night was passing by and I was itching to finally do makeup on myself that's something different. I also tried re-discovered products from my collection and used them on this look.

Not that I'm afraid of colors...I'm just often naturally picking more neutral colors for an eye makeup. With this look, I tried going out of my comfort zone, so let me know what you think of this... ;)
Read more if you want to see more photos and all the products I used to achieve this look... 



Products used



Face:
Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer
Chanel Teint Innocence
Fanny Serrano 2-way Powder in Chino, Silk and Rajah

Brows:
AVON Ultra Luxury Brow Definer in Dark Brown
In2it Brow cake


Eyes:

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
180 colors palette from GetSophisticated OnlineShop
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel liner

Fashion21 White Eye liner

Lips:

Burt's Bees Lip Balm

Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Coral Crush






 These were the first few photos when I was testing out which camera setting had to be the most accurate on colors... ;)

No photos were edited or retouched. Some were just cropped and watermarked. 
❤❤❤

I'm not sure if I succeeded in doing this attempt to get out of my comfort zone when it comes to colors but I feel like it still went okay. What do you think?



14 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the look and the colors! I hope I can do this too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Thanks sis! Nag-experiment lang ako sa colors... Kaya mo yan! Blog about it rin and share it here..hehe!

      Delete
  2. Wow,, very well done po! :) I love the combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, I love it! This is great for a photo shoot

    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I think so too! I don't think I'd wear this out unless it's somewhat a costumer party. hehe! Thanks Angel!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE THIS!!!!!! this is going to be my beach make up! lovin! i can already imagine us, our long beachy hair, monokinis and this make up!! galing talaga ni aila!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Thanksss!!! I'm so excited na rin! Miss youuu! <3

      Delete
  5. Great tutorial! Love your eyes, gurl! :) It looks so chic and not at all avant-garde looking!

    PS - I will be having a BIG BIG makeup giveaway soon! Please follow my blog to be informed on the deets! Thanks gurl!

    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thanks Shari! I was going out of my comfort zone with colors pa lng muna...i was careful rin na to make it look avant-garde eh..hehe! Will surely check ur blog out,thanks for the heads up! =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...