Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Makeover for Bridesmaid Maebz

Yesterday, I had the privilege to do another hair and makeup service for someone. Meet my client, Maebz who attended a wedding as a bridesmaid.
What's unusual about this gig is that, a client came over my place. Except for my family, this was a first. It was fun coz I get to setup my things here at home. hehe!
Anyways, read more if you want to see the transformation and some extra photos. ;)

 Fresh and natural makeup look for this beautiful bridesmaid 

 Curled and set hair for added volume.
Maebz told me that they were asked to do their hair to a side swept hairstyle. 
 On her skin, I used Revlon Colorstay in Natural Beige and Encara BB Cream. Filled in her brows and gave her a highlighted neutral eye makeup. Pink cheeks with highlights and MAC Pink Nouveau on her lips.
My client Maebz on her final look with this lovely lace halter dress. ♥ ♥ 
It was such a pleasure doing her hair and makeup. I felt so happy how she started giggling and smiling a lot after we finished her look. I actually even told her that the happiness that my service does to my clients is the best reward I could get.

Hope you all enjoyed this quick post! See you on my next one! ;)


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! It's amazing how versatile the BB Cream is. My friend used my Encara BB Cream on her workshop and told me her clients used the BB Cream. They loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh ikaw pala yung friend ni Stella? :) She purchased na rin. It really is versatile kaya I'm confident in recommending it to everyone. hehe! Thanks again sis! <3

      Delete
  2. GANDA! naiibi mo talaga ang features ng clients mo :) other than encara, what's the secret? :)

    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe! Enhancing their natural beauty. :) Encara gives that glow to the skin that gives off a difference na hindi mo tlga maidentify basta nagglow. hehe! Cguro sa application ko...I'm thinking of doing a tutorial soon. Hehe! Thanks angel! ;)

      Delete
    2. Sige, will watch out for that! and you are slowly convincing me to buy Encara even though I still have a pile of BB Creams to consume! How much do you sell it for? :)

      Delete
    3. Haha! You should try it while it's on sale. Pag naubos kasi yung onhand ko, ibabalik na namin sa original price ung next batch. It's still on sale at 50% off..499 pa rin, instead of 999. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...