Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Beauty Haul - Skincare, Makeup, Brushes, Tools

I'm back with another haul, as promised! :)
This one's sort of another collective haul which I got from different trips to the mall plus another special loot bag that I got for free!
Beauty loot from last month's Landmark trip
Take a closer look of my new finds plus more items in this post which I forgot to include in the photo above... ;)


Medicine pill box - PhP 69.75
I'm planning to depot some of my lipsticks so I could save more space in my makeup trolley. That would probably be in a DIY post in the near future. ;)
I actually bought this just a day after I found a pink one which I'll be showing you in a bit.
Beauty Travel Set - PhP 54.75
It includes a clear plastic flip-box with 2 small bottle sprays and 2 plastic screw-cap jar with a spatula.
This set is very handy since I always need to transfer some liquid and cream beauty products when I travel.
Pink Multi-purpose Case - PhP 70.00 
This one I purchased from the National Bookstore. Okay! I have a weakness for pink things. Haha! But what I actually loved about this one is that the tiny containers are detachable in duos. I could plan out which 2 lip colors to put together and if I decide to bring a lot, I could just attach them into a 10pc well. :)
Yay for Pink things! 
Fanny Serrano Single Eyeshadow - PhP 195.00 each
Oh and this lovely shadows literally caught my eyes when I was strolling around Landmark's beauty section. The sleek black classy packaging was definitely a head turner. This new product from FS actually comes with a quad palette connector. See them here.
Oh and the swatches are actually great. Texture is soft and pigmented. I'm yet to try this on my eyes to see if they actually blend well.
Carmex Lip Balm - PhP 109.75
I bought this mainly for my makeup trolley. The squeeze tube packaging makes it more hygienic to use. ;)

Landmark Slanted Synthetic Kabuki Brush - PhP 149.75 each
These brushes are AMAZING! ♥ ♥ 
 I've seen these brushes from some bloggers and I'm glad I bought these brushes. They are very affordable and works wonderfully. I use mine to set my Encara BB Cream with powder and it seals my makeup perfectly. I bought 2 'coz the other one's for my mom. :)
I'm definitely going back there to get the other ones.

Hair Teasing Tool - PhP 34.95
I am truly happy to have finally gotten my hands on these amazing teasing brush/comb! It makes teasing hair a breeze! Plus it's just super affordable!

 Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer - PhP 214.75 for 100ml / PhP 129.75 for 50ml
This is my all-time favorite moisturizer. 
I bought the small one to fit in my Pro kit nicely and for easy travel. The big one sits on my vanity for everyday use.
Oh and please check Watson's 20% off promo on this. I believe it will be till end of August. I got mine on sale! ;)

This loot is a freebie I got from a fellow alumna from when I visited my college last month. I believe she's working as part of Skinwhite's PR team. My boyfriend signed up too and so I got 2 loot bags! What we did was like their FB page, and also that of Vitress. =)
I'm not so much into skin whitening products but I'm loving the soaps scent and the Face cream powder looks interesting.
I'm probably giving away the other loot bag to my readers. What do you think? ;)

Hope you all enjoyed my recent beauty finds! Till my next post! 


6 comments:

  1. OMG!! gusto ko din nung brush!! kaso di pa ako nakakapunta sa landmark..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ganda sis! Meron pa nga flat top kaso mejo flimsy yun. This one's more packed kaya ito pinili q. hehe!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Lots of stuff. Landmark sis sa Trinoma or Makati? Do all Landmark branches have that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it sis from Landmark Makati. :D I haven't been to Trinoma recently ehh... These one's are actually unbranded. Kaya nakakatuwa lalo. hehe!

      Delete
    2. Ahh cge sis thanks yayain ko friend ko to go there. :D I love affordable stuff too! :D

      Delete
    3. Yeah be sure to check the brushes out! They're great! =) Goodluck!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...