Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Makeup Workshop OOTD + NOTD

Hello my lovely readers! Just got home from an out of town trip and I'm back to blogging! My family went to visit my brother at Nueva Ecija who's busy preparing for his upcoming wedding in 2 weeks. Sooo excited for that!  =)
But today, I'll be sharing with you my first ever outfit post. 
Last Saturday, I went back to my school to facilitate a Makeup Workshop for the new trainees of my university organization DLSU-D Chorale. I've been doing this workshop and teaching the new breed of talents since the past 3 years. 
This time, like what I did with my previous makeup look, I went out of my comfort zone and tried wearing a dress. I'm always a laid-back type of person. I wear shirts and jeans and slippers all the time so I'm not sure if I pulled it off. My friends were teasing me when they saw me. Haha! I was just trying a new look. So, enough blabbering and let's see the things I wore...haha!

Blue-Green Open-back Peplum Dress: Get Laud!
I immediately fell in love with this dress when I saw it on the mannequin. I love how it hugs my body at the right places. hehe! 

I got these wooden Bangles from St. Francis Square last week plus a ton other accessories. hehe!
On my hand nails: Bobbie Nail Creme in Glaze Chestnut 
 Multi-colored Bib Necklace: St.Francis Square
Picked out this necklace since my dress is already plain and solid in color. This gives the look an extra something to it, i feel. :)
 This is how my face looks like after 12hrs since I put on a little makeup. 
haha! I used Chanel Teint Innocence Foundation and Encara BB Cream for my face.
For that classy look, I pulled my hair up in a mid high bun.
Strap Aztec Platforms: Divisoria
On my toenails: Revlon polish in Wine With Everything

I'm not very stylish when it comes to clothes, I know. haha! I just try on what I like most of the time. But there are days when I do try and add a little effort, and this is one of those times. Hehe!
Thank you for reading this quick post. The actual Makeup Workshop photos will be on the next blog! 
♥ ♥ 



2 comments:

  1. Aww ganda ng peplum dress mo sis! :)
    And of corz ang ganda mo lang rin!

    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...