Sunday, September 16, 2012

NOTD: KleanColor Nail Lacquer in Catch Me

 Catch me....I'm falling for you! 



KleanColor Nail Lacquer in Catch Me and Hardener
 Because my nails needed some fresh colors through this rainy, sunny, confusing weather...

I used the Hardener as my base and topcoat. :)
 Love this shade on me! Feeling ko nakakaputi! haha! Check out my newest polishes HERE.
And would you believe, this is just one fine coat. This polish is so pigmented and dried up quickly. I love it a lot! =)

I always love the famous reds on my nails, but I do have a (oh well, a lot actually) colorful lot on my collection. And since I just purchased this alongside a few colorful ones, I'm trying it out. =)

Thank you all for dropping by! See you all in my next post.

Oh please check back soon, me and 5 other beauty bloggers are collaborating for HUGE GIVEAWAY and details will be posted Monday night. Watch out for it!



10 comments:

  1. Nice color Aila. Super nice to look at. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks sis.. Andami nga nagkagusto sa nails ko kahapon eh. Hehe! Malamig daw sa mata. =)

      Delete
  2. Love the color! Caronia "On the Go" is a good dupe!:)

    mitchiekyuti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Really?! Thanks for sharing sis! I'll definitely check that out! =)

      Delete
    2. Yay!:D Let me know if it's really the same in real life! haha!!:) LOve your blog!:) Hope you could drop by my blog if you have time!:)

      Mitchie
      http://mitchiekyuti.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    3. Aww...thanks sis! Just followed your blog! thanks for dropping by! <3

      Delete
  3. Lovely color! And yes, Caronia On the Go is a great dupe for this color!

    I'm a new follower. Hope you could follow back :))

    -Iya
    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't had the chance to check On the Go yet.. :D
      Thanks sis! Welcome to my blog! Subbed to your blog as well.. ;)

      Delete
  4. ang girly!!!! i love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...