Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What's On My Desk Today


I just wanted to share with you all what my desk looks like today. ♥ ♥ ♥
I am not yet telling anyone what all these are specifically but I just thought I'd share with you what's been keeping me busy the past days and weeks. ;)


Korean beauty loot! =)


I've been trying out a whole new lot of products. Been testing out which ones are actually good enough to share with you all. Once I finally do get a fair time using and testing these out, I'll most definitely do a review and share with you how to get your hands on them.

Some are already becoming standouts so watch out for it! =)

I've actually already told some of my blogger friends about me holding a lot of things to test out, and this post will be a teaser for everyone as to what products to expect we'd come out in the next few weeks.

After introducing to you the now much raved and loved Encara BB Cream (Review HERE), we now have this.

Coming very soon is a new batch of carefully chosen products that I believe most, if not all of us would love.

Be sure to follow my blog to get first hand info and announcements about these new products. 
Let me know in the comments below which ones are getting you buzzing for more. I'd love to know. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...