Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hello Kitty Themed Pre-Debut for Tammy

As a young girl, I used to collect Hello Kitty items. I'm a fan of that cute, cuddly, pretty and girly cat. Hehe! You could only imagine how excited I was to learn that my next debutante's party is going to be Hello Kitty themed. =)
Doing this shoot was definitely so much fun!
Tammy, the debutante, and I have been planning about her debut and this shoot for months now. She is a junior member of the same choir I'm part of in college. 
And this is her hair and makeup for yesterday's pre-debut shoot.

Tammy requested for a simple look that's girly and youthful looking. 
For her first hairstyle...I did a side-part on her hair, braided the front part, pulled her to a side-swept style and twisted it.

For her makeup, I made sure to prep her skin with a water-based moisturizer as she has some dry patches. Since it was an extremely sunny day at the Chinese Garden in Luneta, I applied L'oreal Base Magique primer to reduce and eliminate the appearance of oil. I applied Encara BB Cream as her makeup base and concealer then I mixed L'oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in N7 Nude Beige. Finished with off with powder to set, making sure to highlight and contour.
For her eye makeup, I gave her a subtle pink and brown smokey eyes plus some falsies. You would notice that I also groomed her brows. Doing that immediately gave her a brightened up look. Pink cheeks and NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Dolly Girl on her lips for that extra pop of color!


More behind the scenes photos from yesterday's shoot...
 I also did the styling for her during this shoot! Yay! Cute, pink and fun outfits and accesories... =)

 Tammy and her HMUA/Stylist/Art Director. ;) hihi!

HELLO KITTY Overload!!!





We were almost to do pack up when this group of young girls asked me if they could take a picture with the lovely debutante. Hihi! They were so amazed by her. Some thought she was a cosplayer. :D
These girls are too cute!!!
Tammy even exclaimed how happy  she was as she felt like a celebrity even for a day. That means a lot to me. I feel like my mission is to always make people special and beautiful. This one was a sure hit! ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm so excited to do her hair and makeup for her debut party which will be on August. That would surely be fun and filled with more Hello Kitty stuffs! Haha!
Hope you enjoyed this fun makeover and behind the scenes photos! Till my next post! ;)


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...